4 Seater Utility Vehicle - 500cc 4-Seater UTV 4x4, 32.6 hp, Locking Differentials, CFMOTO Engine, Fully Automatic, 3000 lb Winch, Radio and MP3 Player
· THIS UNIT COMES ASSEMBLED! (cost of assembly already added)
o Your will be Assembled, Test Driven and Inspected using a vigorous 50 Point Check. You unit will be READY TO RUN when it is delivered. See bottom of page for more information.
o CLICK HERE TO SEE A COPY OF THE 50 POINT UTV CHECK!
· NEW UPGRADES TO 500cc 4-seat UTV
o New Shifter! - New Easy-to-use Shifter for a more enjoyable ride.
o New Seat! - Extra padding & new shape provide more comfort.
o New Tires! - New Tire tread increases grip and mobility.
o New Headlights!
o SNOW PLOW READY!!! – Hardware comes attached!
o Max Speed of 43 mph (factory spec)
o Rear View Mirror
o Extra Storage Under both Front Seats
o Easy Access to the Engine parts under the Back Seat
o Heat Resistant Insulation Under the Back Seat
o Closable Glove Box for storage
o 2 Cup Holders
o 30" Longer than the 500cc 2-Seater
o Adjustable Reclining Front Seats
o ALL NEW Radio and MP3 Player added to the 500cc UTV!
§ This high quality sound MP3 and Radio player allows you to control the volume from the dashboard while producing enough sound to be heard with the engine running. This player requires a USB Thumb Drive.
- Beware: Beware of other internet sellers that also sell insurance, hospital supplies, dancing salesmen, and heel gliders. Remember we are a powersports importer/distributor with technical support, and full parts support. Who will take care of you after you buy the unit? Many other internet sellers do not import and have no stock and no parts. We are the direct importer with over 400 dealers across the USA, we have technical service, and full part support, and the others do not.
- Engine: 500cc single cylinder, 4-Stroke, Water Cooling, 4 valves, top camshaft, single equal shaft, Carburetor type. Be very careful. Compare this unit to the $10,000 Yamaha Rhino/ $10,000 John Deere Gator/ $10,000 Kawasaki Mule and the $10,000 Polaris Ranger. You will long remember this unit as the first real assault into the Japanese controlled Utility Vehicle/big ATV market.
- Engine Specs: This engine is made by CFMOTO. You can check out more information on the engines the make by clicking on this link: http://www.cfmoto.cn/ This engine is one of the most reliable 500cc engines to ever be put into production. All Engine Parts are compatible with Honda® engines. * TRADEMARK is a trademark of Honda USA and not BestPriceATVs.com
- Savings: We had an Oklahoma Yamaha/Honda/Suzuki dealer that came by and practically cried in my showroom. He told me that with all the options that are included on this unit, his dealer cost on one of the brand names would be $10,000 and of course with his profit he would sell it for $12,000 + $960 sales tax (8%) $12,960. I asked him why he didn’t sell our BMX UTV. He said if I sell yours for $6849, he wouldn't be able to sell his $12,960 units and that he had too much money tied up in inventory to have that problem. Remember no sales tax if you are not in Texas or Washington State. This alone is a huge savings compared to buying from your local dealer.
- Transmission: Automatic CVT (continuously variable transmission) with Shaft Drive, This automatic transmission means no manual shifting and no clutch. Just start it with the key in neutral, shift it into Forward High or Low gear and step on the gas pedal and go. The shift for Reverse/Neutral/Low/High is between the two seats. There is also a lever for the emergency brake which can be used to keep the UTV parked while not using the unit. The unit is very smooth on takeoff like your car.
- 4 Wheel Drive: with 2WD and 4WD Locking Differentials. Rear wheel drive is the normal drive and both 2WD and 4WD are shaft transmission. There is a 4WD indicator light on the dashboard as well as a switch for the 4WD above the dashboard (see dashboard layout picture above).
- Maximum Speed: 43 mph (actual factory spec)
- Power: 32.6 HP (actual factory spec)
- Starter: Keyed electric start and recoil starter
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Fuses and Control box: are located under the passenger side dashboard
- Steering: Rack and Pinion steering for effortless steering.
- Suspension: Independent Suspension
- Front: Swing Arm Type Independent Suspension
- Rear: Co-Length Double Swing Arm Independent Suspension with two shock absorbers on each side of the rear wheels.
- Brakes: The Brakes are front and rear placement dual-pipeline hydraulic pressure brake system, front and rear wheels are disk type brakes. And the parking brake is a mechanical transmission disk to work on the flange of the main axle of rear wheels. Stopping at any speed will not be a problem.
- Tires: Polished Alloy Rims
- Front: 25"x 8"x12" (Outside Diameter x Width x Inside Diameter)
- Rear: 25"x 10"x12" (Outside Diameter x Width x Inside Diameter)
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded Gasoline.
- 11 Gauge Steel Frame: The roll bars are very thick at 1.75 inch diameter.
- Floorboard and Kickboard: The floorboard is made of a strong plastic to protect the riders and keep the metal from rusting. Extremely durable.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 Gallons (actual factory spec). Steel gas tank, not plastic.
- Lubrication: The unit comes already filled with engine oil.
- Ground Clearance: Measurements listed below from several points on the unit
- Under Front Bumper = 10.5”
- Underside between Front Wheels = 12”
- Under Rear End and Rear Support = 9”
- Under Rear Hitch = 14”
- Dimensions: 132" x 50.8" x 73.5" (length x width x height). If you include the side view mirrors it is 55" wide.
- Box Dimensions: 118" x 52.5" x 49" (Box Length x Box Width x Box Height)
- Seats: Man-made Extreme Comfort Seats: durable and weatherproof. The front seats are adjustable
- Front Seats Size: each bucket seat is 15.5" wide. Distance from top of seat to top of headrest is 33". Ground to top of seat is 33.5". Floorboard to top of seat is 19.5". Measurement from top of seat to inside of the roof is 43.5". When a 6"2" person sits inside it, there is an extra 10.5" from the top of his head to the inside roof, so someone whom is 7'2" still would have plenty of headroom. So, headroom is not a problem.
- Rear Seats: The one rear seat is 44.5" wide from one side of the UTV to the other. The back rest for the rear seat is 19" from the rear seat to the top of the back rest. There is 18" of leg room behind the front seats and there is a safety bar in between the front and rear seats. This 4-seater unit also includes a handle bar on each side of the rear seat for the rear passengers.
- Distance to gas and brake pedals: It is 32" from the back of the front seat to brake pedal. It is 35" from back of the front seat to the gas pedal. If you have any concern about reaching the pedals, sit up against the wall and measure from the wall to your toes, this will simulate your sitting in the UTV's seat and trying to touch the pedals.
- Foot room: The minimum distance between the vertical walls beneath the seat to the wall behind the gas pedals is 20.5 inches for your left foot. This means that someone with a size 12 shoe (13 inches long) still has 7.5 inches in front of his shoe. There is much more room than this for your right foot.
- Body room: The distance from the steering wheel to the back of the front seat is 18" inches. To get a feel for this distance, if you sit in your car and adjust the seat to a distance of 21.2 inches to the steering wheel and then get in it, this will simulate the amount of room inside this UTV. It is also 26.5 inches from the bottom on the steering wheel to the floorboard.
- Wheel Base: 96.5" (distance from front to back axle) New shorter wheel base!
- Wheel Span: front=40.8", rear=41.4" (distance between the two front tires)
- Unit Weight: 1400 pounds
- Shipping container: 118" x 52.5" x 49" (Box Length x Box Width x Box Height
- Max. Weight Capacity: 3000 pounds (including passengers and cargo)
- Dump Bed Capacity: 660 pounds.
- The cargo box is 43.2" x 32.3" x 10.5"(Width x Length x Depth).
- The dump bed is made of a composite material which prevents scratching and chipping of paint while providing plenty of durability for heavy loads.
- Rear Electric Dump Bed (controlled by switch on dashboard). The Dump bed uses a slope backward by electric powered pump. Screw Driven which is easier maintenance than hydraulic. Dumping angle is 49˚
- Built in Tow Ball: Tow Ball is 1 ¾ inches.
- Towing Capacity is 660 pounds.
- Rugged Composite Shell - front hood, sides and top with added durable plastic to protect the body of the unit.
- Dashboard – High and Low Headlights, Dashboard Lighting Switch, Hazards, Blinkers, 2WD / 4WD switch Speedometer, Odometer, & Engine Temperature and Fuel gauge. Do the $10,000 name brands have this? No.
- Lights: Headlights. High beam/ Low beam headlight switch.
- Front Glass Windshield – The Glass Windshield (not plastic) can be removed if you should want to along with the roll bars and windshield frame to make a convertible style.
- Power Winch - 3000 pound. This Winch can be used to pull another utv out of the mud (usually less than 1000 pounds) or it can be used to pull this utv out of the mud. Cable length is 46 feet. Also the engine on this UTV is mounted towards the mid-back which puts more weight over the back wheels for better traction. On this particular model we have put an extra-large hook to make the tougher jobs a little easier.
- Owner's Manual that includes all maintenance materials.
- Electric Fuel Pump - Vacuum fuel pumps have proven unreliable.
- Cigarette Lighter – Use to power your phone, stereo or Mp3 player.
- Closable Passenger side storage cubby.
- Two cup holders located between the seats.
- Front Brush Guard – Protects the front of the unit from brush and debris.
- Emergency brake - lever located between the seats.
- Locking gas cap - attention to detail
- Emergency Hazard & Signal Lights on front and rear.
- Larger capacity radiator and Larger cooling fan prevents overheating
- Shoulder harness seat belts. Some brand names do not have this.
- Both seats flip forward for EXTRA storage.
- Rear seat flips up for easy access to engine and engine components.
- Horn- located in the center of the steering wheel.
- Assembly: Usually takes about 1 to 2 days.
- Maintenance: Look in local yellow pages for car repair, lawn mower repair or small engine repair. These vehicles are similar to other Gasoline engines and can easily be repaired by these people. All they need to do is to call us up and we can furnish the parts needed.
- Shipping Information: Once your unit has been assembled and tested we will contact a Flatbed trucker to pick up your unit and deliver it to your location. Your unit will be ready to drive upon delivery!
3 MONTH PARTS WARRANTY!
As a valued customer, you will receive a STANDARD
3 Month Parts Warranty*
included from us on all of our ATVs, UTVs, Golf Carts, Hunting Carts, Dirt Bikes and Electric Units.
Most units will only need one part in the first year.
*The 3 Month Warranty is for Parts Only. This does not include Labor and is subject to the Exceptions listed on the warranty page.
Savings of 57%
Select 1st Color Choice
Select 2nd Color Choice
|| Add to cart